Search for health benefits associated with mangosteen and you will find many articles / video testimonials out there. This post is to help the curious consumers (aka you) understand why you should start drinking XANGO juice now.
Establishing a mangosteen dosing regimen can create robust health and vitality, preventing many illnesses from striking in the first place.
WHOLE BODY HEALTH
1. Strengthen the immune system. The flavonoids & flavones boost other antioxidants, including Vitamins C & E, to a more protective level.
2. Combats inflammation. Helps prevent tissue swelling which can lead to many debilitating diseases and conditions.
3. Improves cell communication. The Xanthones in mangosteen improve the body’s cell to cell communication to fight disease from attacking and spreading. It also speeds up healing and repair.
4. Thwarts DNA damage. Xanthones have been shown to thwart DNA damage, lowering risks from carcinogens and mutagens.
5. Aids the lymphatic system. Helps the lymphatic system eliminate cell waste.
6. Keeps thyroid functioning optimally. Mangosteen’s energy boosting ability helps overcome low thyroid conditions.
7. Reduces insulin resistance. Xanthones can help normalize blood sugar levels.
8. Helps lower body fat. Balances cortisol which can stimulate fat deposits in various parts of the body.
9. Heals nerve damage. The anti-neuralgic and anti-inflammatory properties help repair cellular damage that causes neurological pain and discomfort, including diabetic neuropathy.
10. Balances the endocrine system. Favorably affects the balance of hormones and other neurochemicals produced by the endocrine system.
11. Aids body synergy. Mangosteen’s disease microbial-fighting abilities and immune system strengthening qualities empower the entire body.
12. Reduces hemorroids. Alleviates the pain and swelling caused by inflammation.
13. Helps alleviate hypoglycemia. Counters fatigue brought on by low blood-sugar levels.
14. Relieves psoriasis. Xanthones can help detoxify the liver, which can cause psoriasis.
15. Helps heal lesions. Promotes rapid healing of topical wounds.
16. Reduces pain of carpal tunnel syndrome. Stop hand and wrists pain by reducing inflammation.
17. Relieves neurodermatitis. Managosteen’s anti-inflammatory properties counteract this scaly and itching skin disorder.
18. Helps prevent heart disease. Xanthones neutralize free radical damage which may play a role in the inflammatory process.
19. Strengthens blood vessels. Improves the flow of nutrients to the body’s cells.
20. Lowers LDL cholesterol. Since mangosteen inhibits free radical damage, it may help reduce the LDL oxidation in the blood.
21. Reduces high blood pressure. Mangosteen’s ability to strengthen the heart muscles and help you lose weight may lead to lower blood pressure.
22. Helps prevent arteriosclorosis. Mangosteen’s anti-inflammatory effect may reduce plaque buildup in artery walls.
23. Helps overcome acid reflux disease (GERD). Mangosteen’s antioxidants may help protect and repair the lower esophagus damaged by gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD). Its acid-suppression effects may reduce stomach content acidity.
24. Helps heal ulcers. Xanthones kill bad bacteria, fungi and parasites, including H-pylori, the ulcer-causing bacteria.
25. Relief for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Blocks IBS-causing serotonin in the digestive system.
26. Helps stop diarrhea. The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of the rind or pericap can stop diarrhea.
27. Can relieve Crohn’s disease. The anti-inflammatory properties can prevent the malabsorption of vital nutrients by preventing damage to the wall of the small intestine.
28. May prevent diverticulitis. Can prevent infections in the pockets that form in the lining of the colon.
29. Boosts energy; improves resilience & increase stamina. Mangosteen’s nutrients provide needed energy.
30. Slows the aging process. Mangosteen’s regenerative nutrients & strong antioxidants keep cells operating optimally.
31. Helps prevent dementia & Alzheimer’s. Mangosteen’s flavonoids can stop simple memory loss.
32. Helps prevent kidney stones. The alkaline quality of mangosteen helps neutralize stone-forming acids in the body.
33. Helps prevent Parkinson’s disease. Mangosteen’s antioxidant qualities prevent oxidation, a factor in Parkinson’s.
34. Reduces pain from arthritis. The anti-inflammatory effect can reduce pain.
35. Repairs damage from NSAID use. Mangosteen has been shown to block the H1 & H2 receptors (histamine molecules linked to allergies & the production of stomach acid) naturally. Its anti-inflammatory properties may reduce stomach acid & protect the stomach lining from acid damage.
36. Aids in eye function. The antioxidant abilities protect cells from the oxidative damage that leads to aging and disease.
37. Lowers fever. By fighting inflammation, offering immune system support & hydration, mangosteen can help fight fever.
38. Fights food poisoning. Xanthones can destroy Salmonella typhi.
39. Soothes sore throats. Anti-inflammatory effect can offer relief.
40. Helps heal mouth & canker sores. The natural antibiotic, antiviral & antifungal ability combats the pathogens that cause these sores.
41. Fights bad breath. Antibacterial properties help fight bad breath caused by bacteria.
42. Helps lessen migraines. Mangosteen can potentially correct abnormal serotonin functions in blood vessels that lead to migraines.
43. Relieves toothache pain. Anti-inflammatory effect can help relieve this pain.
44. Acts as a natural sleep aid. Helps balance hormones, which aids in balancing the sleep cycle.
45. Improves ability to deal with stress. Helps balance hormones like cortisol, which is overproduced during stress.
46. Improves mood & reduces depression. Acts as a “mood elevator” by correcting brain chemical imbalances.
47. Aids muscles and joint health. Pain can be reduced by the anti-inflammatory properties of mangosteen.
48. Helps clear acne & skin blemishes. The detoxifying & anti-inflammatory properties of mangosteen can prevent & clear up skin problems.
49. Treats bug bites, burns & poisonous plant contact. When made into a paste, the anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties can relieve pain & swelling.
50. Relieves sprained & strained muscles & ligaments. Mangosteen can be massaged onto skin for topical relief.
51. Relieves stomachaches. Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties relieve stomachaches caused by bacterial infections.
52. Relieves bronchitis, emphysema & pneumonia. Mangosteen’s anti-viral, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal effect can reduce the frequency of lung infections & other pulmonary diseases.
53. Works as a decongestant. Mangosteen’s anti-inflammatory properties help as a decongestant.
54. Helps prevent male infertility. Mangosteen’s anti-inflammatory & anti-oxidant strengths can counter infertility due to stress, pollution & free radical-related factors.
55. Helps prevent prostate enlargement. The anitioxidant punch of mangosteen’s xanthones may be a powerful weapon in the fight against an enlarged prostate.
56. Relieves urinary difficulties. The rind from mangosteen can relieve cystitis (inflammation of the bladder), caused by a bacterial infection.
57. Offers a gentle laxative effect. Unlike harsh laxatives that irritate the bowel, it heals and unblocks areas of bowel restriction.
58. Minimizes PMS. Reduces symptoms of moodiness & inflammation.
59. Relieves menopause symptoms. Removes stress from the body & helps maintain adequate levels of estrogen, thus slowing the effects of menopause.
60. Reduces menstrual swelling. The anti-inflammatory properties of mangosteen may counteract this bothersome side effect of PMS.
61. Reduces pain from fibromyalgia. Mangosteen exhibits a neurological pain-reducing effect.
62. Reduces pain from osteoporosis. Mangosteen’s neurological pain-reducing effect can offer relief from osteoporosis.
63. Helps relieve asthma. Mangosteen’s anti-viral, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal effect can reduce the frequency of lung infections & other pulmonary diseases.
64. May prevent ADHD & food allergies. Studies have found a strong connection between hyperactive behavior & food allergies. Mangosteen stops antigen/antibody reactions & reduces the body’s allergic reactions. It may also help reduce lead in children’s bodies which is linked to ADHD.
65. Builds stronger teeth and bones. Mangosteen aids in the efficient conversion of sunlight to vitamin D.
66. Prevents gum disease. The anti-bacterial effect helps prevent gum disease.
67. Combat tuberculosis. Xanthones can overpower the bacteria responsible for causing TB.
68. Reduces lactose intolerance side effects. Mangosteen’s anti-inflammatory ability can reduce side effects, such as bloating & abdominal cramps.
69. Helps prevent dysentery. Effective fights Shigella, the bacterium that causes baciliary dysentery & the amoeba that causes amoebic dysentery..
70. Helps prevent multiple sclerosis (MS). Balances levels of tryptophan, serotonin and melatonin & prevents oxidative damage.
71. May thwart cancer. Xanthones have demonstrated anti-tumor properties in leukemia, liver, stomach & lung cancer, breast cancer & colon neoplasms.
72. Relieves Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS). Anti-inflammatory properties can relieve the cause of holes in the mucosal membrane, strengthening the body’s defenses.
73. Helps prevent cystic fibrosis (CF) infections. Mangosteen’s antioxidant & anti-microbial abilities may prevent excesss mucus found in CF.
74. Prevent lupus-related symptoms. Anti-inflammatory & autoimmune strengthening qualities can help lupus symptoms.
75. Counteracts Myasthenia Gravis. Counteracts the symptoms of this autoimmune disease by strengthening the immune system.
Source: Breakthroughs in Health, Vol. 1, Issue 5, 2006